Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful Easter. The weather was great and we were able to share Easter dinner with some great friends. I think Brianna actually understood Easter pretty well this year. When we asked her what it was about she knew right away to say "Jesus" The story was stilled a little mixed up so we had to go over that with her. Leaving for church....Alexis screamed when I tried to take her Cheerios and milk so I thought this Easter picture will be fine with some food in it



4 comments:

Meghan said...

You guys are SOOOO cute!

The Hopkins Family said...

Hey! You all look so pretty (even Paul). We missed you guys on Easter since we've spent the last two Easters with you. Hopefully, we'll see each other soon!
Love,
Jen

Christi said...

What a beautiful family you have! I hope we can meet up sometime this summer. I will post something soon...I think...

Unknown said...

Marc, great pictures... I was glad to see you finally updated your blog!