Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Flower girl #2....maybe

The girls are I were looking through some photo albums the other day when I came across the pictures of Brianna when she was a flower girl in my friend's wedding. Brianna was a little bit younger then Alexis is now but I could not get over how much they looked like. So I decided to put the dress on Alexis so I could compare even more. I tried to find the pictures of Brianna in the dress as well to post them on here so you could see...but no such luck...hopefully they did not get deleted off the computer! Anyways Alexis had a little too much fun..she is a little more of a crazy flower girl!




1 comment:

Meghan said...

SOOOOO adorable!! I love seeing you in your girls! :P

When will you guys be in Chicago? I know your mom said next month sometime and I'd love to try and see you!! Email me!