Monday, December 1, 2008

Pageant time again.....

If you have been reading our blog for awhile you know that our family is involved every year with the pageant at our church. Last year Brianna sang a solo and this year Cole has had the privledge to play a very important role...baby Jesus! He has done a great job. The pageant started last Friday night and he was baby Jesus for four performances. I took a picture of him getting ready and on stage, but they are not very clear because I was so far away. Our friend who takes awesome pictures, took some with his camera which are much better, so as soon as I have some of those pictures I will post them. Brianna is also in it again and this year she is a gumdrop girl in the children's song. She does a little dance on stage, it is very cute!! Paul is also in it again, singing and acting.....









4 comments:

Christi said...

How cool Marcy!

Unknown said...

Hey Marsha!!! OK, first, I love your dad's facial hair!! Will you tell him that for me?? :) And second, I think Luke is soo cute!!! Give your girls big hugs.. and thanks for updating your blog. It makes me very happy!!!! :) MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jakes Mom said...

Congrats on the 25th pageant! We are very proud of the Weinberg Family....especially baby Jesus and the gumdrop girl....not to mention the inspiration behind it all.....the singing father who gave these precious little children their singing/acting talent. Enjoy some time off now!

Owen William said...

What an amazing event... Brianna looks adorable and what a cute Baby Jesus. You must be proud!