Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cold in South Florida!

Well believe it or not we woke up this morning to a very cold 39 degrees here in Fort Lauderdale. Now I know those of you that live where it is -17 almost every morning right now have little sympathy for me or my family, but when you are used to 70 degree weather this feels very cold. The girls are so cute, they really don't like the cold weather, they usually panic when we go out side and it is cold like this. This morning I insisted that we take pictures because this is a once in a lifetime experience for them and of course they were freezing by the time we were finished with the photo shoot......it is so funny to me...expecially since I grew up in such cold weather:) Anyways here are some cute pictures of the kids....









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those girls have some pretty groovy winter gear for living in South Florida!!! :) I love the pics Marcy... Cole (or Luke... ha ha!) is looking big!

Christi said...

How cute! At least they've been in cold weather before and have some warmer clothes! Cole is so cute and looks a lot like Paul. Hope things are well for you.